Recruiter Staffing Manager
Job Title: Recruiter Staffing Manager
We are seeking an individual who can work in a startup environment with the ability to effectively recruit for multiple positions as well as manage the staffing process. The position is responsible for supporting all departments. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly grasp new technologies and concepts in a fast-paced work environment.
- Sources, screens, interviews and hires both internal and external candidates for multiple client groups, develops and implements recruiting processes.
- Pre-closes candidates and negotiates mid to senior level offers.
- Creates and maintains a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Effectively partners with business leaders on all aspects of staffing.
- Supports the company’s growth and business objectives; promotes the organization as the employer of choice and works directly with HR Liaisons in launching Staffing initiatives.
- Develop company business knowledge – having the ability to explain to candidates the company’s core business, key initiatives, culture, financials, etc.
- Performs additional duties and projects as necessary that supports the company’s business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated business expertise and savvy.
- Experience in recruiting for various positions across all organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex offers.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency when working with clients.
- 5+ years of Agency staffing experience and in house preferably in a mid-size to large organization.
- Generalist experience in HR a plus – particularly with policies and procedures throughout the employment process to ensure compliance with EEO, ADA, FMLA and other employment laws to reduce legal liability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to maximize partnerships by successfully leveraging other departments as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management paired with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com. (We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Click here for PDF version: HR Generalist/Benefit Specialist