Ooma Launches Ooma Office Partner Program
Resellers Can Grow Their Customer Base and Earn Attractive Commission, Residual and Product Margin by Offering Ooma’s Award-Winning, Cloud-Based Small Business Phone System
WASHINGTON D.C. and PALO ALTO, California - Monday, August 15th, 2016
Ooma, Inc. (NYSE: OOMA), a leading smart communications platform for small businesses and consumers, has unveiled its new Ooma Office Partner Program at the Channel Partners Evolution, taking place August 14-17, 2016 in Washington D.C. With Ooma’s newly released partner program, Value Added Resellers (VARs) can earn attractive commission, residual and product margin by promoting and selling the award-winning Ooma Office, one of the most cost-effective, flexible and powerful small business phone systems available. In addition, Ooma is introducing an affiliate program that pays commission to partners for sales leads that ultimately result in new Ooma Office customers.
“We’re excited to help Ooma partners increase their market opportunity by delivering affordable, enterprise-grade phone service to their small business and microbusiness clients,” said Tim Sullivan, vice president of sales at Ooma. “With top-line brand recognition, amazing voice technology and one of the most highly-rated phone systems available, Ooma is a company with a proven track record for success and Ooma Office is the perfect phone service for small businesses.”
Named best business VoIP service by PC Magazine for three consecutive years, Ooma Office combines on premise and cloud-based architecture for a more reliable communications solution that can grow with its users as their businesses grow. Ooma Office offers small businesses a big business phone experience without the high price tag and reduces phone bills by up to 75 percent. Ooma Office’s key features include:
- All the business features you’d expect: each Ooma Office account includes a local and toll-free number (including ability to port existing business phone number), a virtual fax extension, a conference extension with up to 10 participants, virtual receptionist, music-on-hold, extension dialing and more.
- Flexible phone options: users can access the phone system from a regular analog phone, IP phone or smartphone via the Ooma Office app for iOS and Android to make and receive calls as if they were in the office.
- Grows at the pace of business: cost per user/per month is only $19.95 ($24.95 CAD).
- Always on and accessible: the system handles simultaneous incoming and outgoing calls with incoming calls rolling over to voicemail so callers never hear a busy signal.
Partners have two ways to deliver affordable, enterprise-grade phone service to their small business clients:
- Resellers: This is perfect for business equipment resellers who stock, install and perhaps offer a service contract on what they sell and are looking for a recurring income stream from Ooma Office subscription revenue. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Tier 1 Resellers get access to our online Partner Portal that provides customizable marketing materials, webinars and training guides, support documentation and access to Ooma reps for customized orders and deal support. For more information and to apply, please visit ooma.com/office-partners.
- Affiliates: This program is perfect for any individual or company that sells or makes service calls to small businesses but is not involved in the VoIP category. Assess if your customer could benefit from Ooma Office, then do the initial qualifying and recommendation. You submit the lead online via our Affiliate Portal to your assigned inside sales rep. The inside sales rep follows up and closes the deal on your behalf. You can make extra money with very little time and effort, and no inventory investment. For more information and to apply, please visit ooma.com/office-partners.
“We created simpleITS around the Ooma Office solution as a way to provide small businesses an affordable, powerful and most importantly, flexible business phone system that meets their business communications needs,” said Pushpa Wijewardena, founder and CEO of simpleITS, an Ooma Office VAR. “Ooma offers an award-winning solution for customers while simultaneously providing an attractive compensation program for VARs making it a win-win for customers and partners alike.”
The Ooma Office Partner Program is being rolled out across the United States on a state-by-state basis to qualified resellers and affiliates and also operates across all of Canada.
About Ooma, Inc.
Founded in 2004, Ooma creates new communications experiences for small businesses and consumers. Its smart platform serves as a communications hub, which offers cloud-based telephony and other connected services. Ooma combines PureVoice HD call quality and innovative features with mobile applications for reliable anytime, anywhere calling. The company has been ranked the No. 1 home phone service for overall satisfaction and value for five consecutive years by the leading consumer research publication. Ooma is also partnering with connected device makers to create smarter offices and homes. Ooma is available in stores and online from leading retailers. For more information about Ooma, please visit www.ooma.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Ooma, Ooma Telo, Ooma Office, PureVoice and the Ooma logo are trademarks of Ooma, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
The detailed terms and conditions of Ooma's products, services, and support are fully set forth in the Terms and Conditions, available online under the "legal" tab on the bottom navigation bar of the Ooma Web site.
Vanessa Piccinini / Access Emanate Communications