Job Title: HR Assistant
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Department: G & A
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Reports to: HR Manager
Ooma is looking for an HR Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department including filing onboarding documents, maintaining personnel files.
- Scanning Documents to Box
- Maintaining proper documents for onboarding
- Assisting with recruiting coordination as needed
- Assist in the onboarding process of corporate new hires.
- Audit and organize I9 forms
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of administrative and/or HR experience
- Proven ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with confidential issues
- Highly organized, super detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to want to help and give the employee experience a high touch approach
- Ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com. (We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.