Now I’m going to rant. This is very frustrating to me. This feature use to work and some change broke it. This should have been relatively simple to fix. I worked in product development for some time and we had software tools to track any modifications to the code. This didn’t prevent such mistakes but allowed you to find where the code was broke and get it fixed.
If you remember, they lost the database for blacklists for days. Ooma needs to get some structure to their product mods. I have had many phone services over the years across the country and never seen performance like this.
Here is the thread: CWCID Workingscargo wrote:I saw it here in the forums back in July or beginning of August this year. I just didn't want to go through every post to see what the exact date was. It sure is frustrating to not have it working
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.