Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am
Does Ooma forward my phone calls to my multiring number when my local Ooma box is not online? My ISP service was out today and the multring was not working.
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 pm
if I recall correctly (since my last usage), yes it does forward with being offline
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 pm
The recent outages prompts this very related question. Did those of you using multi-ring get your calls during the outage?
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Not during an OOMA OUTAGE.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm
- Location: Far West Burbs, Chicago
IF the ooma is offline, it will but, if the Ooma servers are down then no.