Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#73016 by mhowie
Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:12 pm
This problem has not been rectified. It is still happening on my system and yesterday I actually experienced it as I called home and was directly routed into VM on several different occasions. When I was able to connect later I asked if my earlier attempts triggered at least one ring and was advised they did not.
Come on, Ooma, get your act together. This is both embarrassing to you as a company claiming to offer a legitimate alternative to POTS and other VoIP providers and aggravating to your customer base. How can you expect anyone to contribute to your "premium" service (as I did for a couple of years) when such an elementary component of your product is broken with no realistic plan for resolution on the horizon? Hire someone who can figure this out already!
#73045 by rbhuffman
Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm
I am experiencing the same thing. I do have multi-ring enabled. I do not have premium service. I can also receive calls forwarded to my cell phone when the main line is in use. I do not find any way to enable or disable either of these features.