I already contacte Ooma support by email.
The next thing to try if even the little network light is out is to put a test meter on the adapter to see if that is working or not.
If this doesn't work, and/or you want faster responce from Ooma, Call:
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
Is any lights coming on your Ooma device?
Sometimes the Ooma device seems to become "confused" and some little change in the Ooma setup page will wake it up again.
1. Temporarily access your Ooma device’s “home port” by plugging in a patch (network) cable from the Ooma device’s home port to a computer’s network card port. Sometimes you have to restart your computer after installing the patch cable, so that a proper connection occurs.
2. Type http://setup.ooma.com in you browser address window and hit enter. The “Ooma Setup” window opens.
3. In the left hand Navigation window, select “Network”.
4. Under “Network Settings” go to network connection: select the down arrow with your mouse and select “Automatic” (if not already configured to Automatic).
5. Enter the following:
a. Under “Modem Port MAC Address”, select Use Built in:
b. Select the Update button.
6. Do a “cold boot” of the modem.
7. After the modem cold boot, do a “cold boot” of the Ooma device, or if the router is before the Ooma device, boot the router before the Ooma device.
If that doesn't work, and your Ooma device is less than a year old, you should call Ooma and ask for a replacement.
Try it and good luck.