Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#60258 by pl2010
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am
Is there anyone else having problems making changes on their call forwarding settings online, or is just me.
#60260 by ntoy
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 am
Hello,

Where are you having trouble? Are you seeing an error message? What browser are you using?
Tried clearing temp, cache, & cookies?
#60272 by pl2010
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm
No error message. It's just that making a change on a setting in MyOoma does not stick after clicking save and logging-out. When I log back in the setting is back on the previous state. I have tried clearing cache, temp, cookies and all, and tried switching browsers before and after logging back in to MyOoma. The change does not stick.
#60273 by ntoy
Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:10 pm
Hello,

If it's alright with you, you can send me a pm with your login info & I can try logging into your account.

Thx
#60304 by sherrondee
Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 am
I have had problems with this also. It worked fine until my home number was ported. Now it is stuck forever on multi-ring. Ooma says they are working on a fix but I have my doubts.
Hey, Ooma, what's going on with multi-ring? What about the most frequently called numbers on the dashboard? Bobby B said on June 28 that they "hoped" to have it back in a couple of weeks.
I like Ooma and the CS is good but how about you come clean about some of these nagging problems?
#60307 by focuspuller
Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 am
I had a problem with both MyOoma and the alarm company I use on line interface.

Both Ooma and the alarm settings would not stick.

I traced the problem to Norton 360 cards and logins.

Just disable the feature for the page you're on...."Do not Autofill this page".

Once I did this both Ooma and the alarm sites set and worked fine.