new invention for the phone!!

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
just4fn

new invention for the phone!!

Post by just4fn » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am

I was at the Library today and was thumbing through the paper after I looked at the encyclopedia's and card files and I found this new box or invention that will actually let you leave your house and will answer your phone even when you aren't there! Its called an automatic phone answering device. It uses the state of the art tape- very expensive to save it and you can rewind and listen over and over. I think this may catch on and ooma should look into it.

here's a picture- remember you heard it here 1st!!!
Answering_machine_w_tape_obsoleteblog.jpg
Answering_machine_w_tape_obsoleteblog.jpg (118.24 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
Ooma Telo, Hub.
1958 was a very good year!
No cell phone , no land line- just Ooma
all my eggs in one Ooma basket
I lied- my wife has a cell, but not me!! I like my privacy and not being attached to a phone.

Leeway

Re: new invention for the phone!!

Post by Leeway » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

just4fn wrote:I was at the Library today and was thumbing through the paper after I looked at the encyclopedia's and card files and I found this new box or invention that will actually let you leave your house and will answer your phone even when you aren't there! Its called an automatic phone answering device. It uses the state of the art tape- very expensive to save it and you can rewind and listen over and over. I think this may catch on and ooma should look into it.

here's a picture- remember you heard it here 1st!!!
Answering_machine_w_tape_obsoleteblog.jpg
OMG, you are true to your nickname!!!! I needed a good laugh today!!

And, who the heck goes to the library anymore??? Seems they are a wee bit outdated!

Donna

Davesworld

Post by Davesworld » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

I like the smell of books once in awhile.

whn

Post by whn » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 am

Does it have blacklists?