Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#37059 by Davesworld
Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 am
Uh no, the only thing worse having Apple own Ooma would be to have Microsoft own it. There's a good reason why I have never owned ipods and iphones. I do have to hand it to them for making a chunk of plastic into a fashion accessory.
#38067 by jemarti
Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am
Apple, Microsoft, Google.... I don't care for any of them. However, Apple would be at the bottom of my list. I'm not a mac user, and I don't want Ooma to become a mac-centric service. Apple mostly fails when they try to provide services beyond their own hardware and OS. iTunes for the PC is a bloated resource hog.

Microsoft is only slightly better than Apple. At least with Microsoft you could expect that they would open Oooma's api up and let 3rd party developers make some cool addons.

Google, despite their pervasing and questionable collecting of data on everything and anything I do when using their services, would probably be the best fit. Tight intergration between Ooma and Google Voice would be awesome, and would give Google a company that could port numbers into Google voice.
#38182 by anonymouse
Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 am
The Scout and Hub do have that Apple feel ;) :D Especially the transparent over white button design. Now, I also see some room for an apple logo on them :D

Or, maybe Ooma is in fact Apple, in diguise. Camouflage -lol-