Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68804 by marksfamily84
Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm
I do not have premiere service but in the call log there is a blacklist icon that seems to let you blacklist. I got a call from someone that listed on my call log as a four digit number. I did a google search and came up with something that made me think this was a spoof number to avoid so I pushed the blacklist next to the number. I looked back in the log and a 800 also is being blocked along with this four digit number (6934). It is a company that repairs my washing machine. I need to unblock that four digit number but cannot find out how to do it. I will do a better job of researching the number next time before blacklisting a number.
#68866 by Jerry_NA
Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm
I don't have personal blacklist enabled, being basic user, but I read on the Forum how to do it. You have to sign on to my.ooma.com, go to Preferences, go to Blacklists, find the number, and click on the delete button in the lower left hand corner. If this does not work for you, then I suggest doing a search in the Ooma Forums ("delete blacklist" should find it). Good luck.
#68928 by marksfamily84
Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm
The problem is on the blacklist section it only gives be information about how to acquire this service by signing up for Premiere. I don't have premiere but there are little block buttons at each entry of the call log. If you click on it they turn red and stay red. I have not found out how to UNclick them if you made a mistake.