Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68645 by EBDeWitt
Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:11 am
I am still having trouble with my blue tooth adapter. It will connect with both mine and my wifes iPhones. But after some time a day or two it will not see them and I cannot reconnect with the Ooma with either one.

If I remove the dongle and reinsert it they will both reattach. But that only lasts so long.

Eric
#68679 by ntoy
Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 pm
Hello Eric,

Did this just start to happen? Have you tried deleting the device in setup.ooma.com & re-adding it back?
Could be defective?
#68741 by EBDeWitt
Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 am
It works when I reset it so I have to think that it is configured correctly. It just looses all blue tooth connectivity after some time.

It seems to be a firmware problem with the bluetooth drivers in the Ooma.

I know this it a beta thing but wonder if anyone is trying to fix this. I was told once that they knew about the problem and that they had fixed it in an update. I hoe that they know that it still does not work properly.

I have a feeling that there are not may using it and like the previous reply people are just quiting.

Eric
#68750 by ntoy
Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 am
Hello Eric,

I haven't come across other reports of your exact issue & the code hasn't changed for the bluetooth adapter. You may want to consider contacting our support line to rma your adapter.
#68897 by EBDeWitt
Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 am
There is another report of this two message back in the thread. I am thinking that not to many use the Blue tooth and if it does not work they just quit using it. I will look into replacing the Blue tooth adapter though.
#71086 by frenchcamp49er
Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 am
Same thing happened to me today, is there a fix for this?
#71089 by EBDeWitt
Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:02 pm
Problem is only three reports so they think that it really is not happening
But it is it works most of the time but sometimes just fails.
I had to reset my entire Ooma yesterday
#71092 by dochs
Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 pm
I also have Blue Tooth adapter and am having the same problems as stated above. I also have given up on using it.