Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68578 by Pandora
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:18 am
People who call my phone number are getting some sort of error ... my phone rings once than it goes to some weird message that asks for information. I don't know what the error is or why they are getting it. This problem was noticed by me today (Monday November 11, 2010) in the morning (eastern time).

I can't get incoming phone calls to my number.

Who do I contact to get this resolved?

UPDATE - Resolved by Ooma support. Turns out my cell phone battery was dead and Sprint was picking up the calls after reporting an error to the caller without letting any rings go by. Sprint is on my multi-ring. I'll contact them and see if there is a way to force 3-4 rings before picking up a call when out of coverage or when the phone is offline. Turned out this wasn't an Ooma problem.

The Ooma phone support woman was helpful and able to resolve this for me in minutes.

Thanks Ooma.
Last edited by Pandora on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#68581 by southsound
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 am
Pandora, good to see you on the forum again! Unfortunately, this might require a call to customer support at 888 711-6662. If you can't get resolution after making that call, you might want to PM Norman Toy.