Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68106 by Aveamantium
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:28 am
lbmofo wrote:Go look in Release Notes of Beta forum.

I don't believe they can if they're not a beta tester...
#68107 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 am
I am thinking only beta testers get this release?
#68111 by Aveamantium
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:39 am
lbmofo wrote:I am thinking only beta testers get this release?

I guess he either posted in the wrong forum or 41565 has been released to the wild?? :shock:
#68119 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 am
fthomasson wrote:
lbmofo wrote:I am thinking only beta testers get this release?

I am not a Beta Tester.

Interesting. "Out to the wild" then :)
#68121 by bw1
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 am
I believe that 41565 was release to several thousand Telo users as a pilot.
#68123 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am
bw1 wrote:I believe that 41565 was release to several thousand Telo users as a pilot.

Dennis would put up release notes to regular forum then.
#68127 by bw1
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am
lbmofo wrote:
bw1 wrote:I believe that 41565 was release to several thousand Telo users as a pilot.

Dennis would put up release notes to regular forum then.


Bobby B usually posts the release notes and then not until it's being rolled out to everyone, since it's still in a state of flux. See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8819&view=unread#p66388

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests