Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#68043 by CTsleepy
Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 pm
I've been all over this site. No link to get a copy of Letter of Authorization that I can find. I filled one out and sent it. Now they want another, but the page has NO LINK TO AN LOA so that I can print another one. SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS WEBSITE! Where's the link?
thanks
#68142 by CTsleepy
Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm
If I don't have a copy of what the LOA says, how can I send another one in? I filled it out online, now it does not give me the option to fill out another one. I emailed customer support yesterday with no response.
#68174 by scoutconnor
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm
CTsleepy wrote:If I don't have a copy of what the LOA says, how can I send another one in? I filled it out online, now it does not give me the option to fill out another one. I emailed customer support yesterday with no response.

Try contacting one of the Mods on the forum. They should be able to help you out.
The LOA varies depending on the carrier that you are transferring from so contact Ooma directly for help (phone call/Forum PM are the best options)