Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#67286 by steveeb
Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:46 am
Hi,

I currently have Ooma (core) and I've had my home number ported over for almost a year now. No premier service at this point. Works great and has saved me a lot of money.

I have a second (Verizon) line into my house and I'm wondering if I can purchase the Premier service and also get that second number ported over to the same Ooma to work as line #2.

Is it possible?

Thanks.
#67288 by cmeisel
Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 pm
If you are a premier member you can have two numbers (and port one for free even) on the same box (telo or hub). If I recall this right a hub or telo support up to 8 numbers (but after 2 you pay 9.99 per additional number). still cheap.
Also, since the telo is not supporting a scout you can only use additonal numbers via the ooma handset which limits it's usefullness a little in comparison to the hub/scout model.
#67290 by ntoy
Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Hello,

Yes you can.

Just log into your My Ooma account & go to Add-Ons>Ooma Premier> select Ooma Premier Annual Subscription + Free Port
#67309 by DTMF
Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm
FWIW, if the second number you want to port is a distinctive ring number on another account, it won't be port-able. Due to legacy phone company rules (not Ooma rules), you can only port the primary number on an account, not distinctive-ring numbers.