Need Porting forms

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
lstacys

Need Porting forms

Post by lstacys » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 am

When I activated my hub online I entered the wrong email address (mistyped it). Because of this I didnt get the email with the porting forms. I have emailed and called multiple times and cannot get anyone to respond. How do I get the forms to have my number ported. I guess I am wasting the year of premium service as long as I can not get the forms.

Does anyone have any way of getting these forms that does not require getting a response from Ooma support?

Thanks

bmice

Re: Need Porting forms

Post by bmice » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm

lstacys wrote:When I activated my hub online I entered the wrong email address (mistyped it). Because of this I didnt get the email with the porting forms. I have emailed and called multiple times and cannot get anyone to respond. How do I get the forms to have my number ported. I guess I am wasting the year of premium service as long as I can not get the forms.

Does anyone have any way of getting these forms that does not require getting a response from Ooma support?

Thanks

here ya go!

just keep trying! you wll get thru.

you must be persistant. it will take time.
Attachments
LOA_Form_Fax.pdf
(143.17 KiB) Downloaded 268 times