Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#65040 by Cassandra
Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am
Am I posting this in the correct place? Why do I have a star beside my post? I have a mac. no router. no wifi. just internet. My ooma is not working. I have had this about 3 years with no problems.
Yesterday I made 3 phone calls, shut off my computer and went out for a few
hours. When I came back, Ooma was blinking red and I had no internet.
Disconnected Ooma and just connected the internet which then worked fine.
Tried resetting Ooma, firmed up wires, etc and still no Ooma. Did the box
fail or is there something else I can try?
Cassandra

#65041 by highq
Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 am
The thread index will contain a star in the icon for a given thread if and only if you have been one of its contributors.
#65047 by highq
Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 pm
I will assume that you write correctly about what you want to say, beyond that how could we judge?
#65118 by nn5i
Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 pm
Cassandra wrote:But I am posting correctly right?

Like the mythical Trojan maiden Cassandra (daughter of Priam and Hecuba), you are certainly right -- but let us hope that, unlike the mythical Cassandra, you are not destined always to be misbelieved, or disbelieved. Do you have the gift, or the curse, of prophecy, as she did? And isn't stardom grand?
#65140 by southsound
Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:09 pm
nn5i wrote:Like the mythical Trojan maiden Cassandra (daughter of Priam and Hecuba), you are certainly right -- but let us hope that, unlike the mythical Cassandra, you are not destined always to be misbelieved, or disbelieved. Do you have the gift, or the curse, of prophecy, as she did? And isn't stardom grand?

And I've been told that I'm bad just for asking a person not to double post! You guys are mercyless to a new person on the forum.
#65149 by nn5i
Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Oh, I don't know. Highq was gentleman enough to be sure the original question was fully answered first. What's bad about that?

But, in any case, Cassandra, you are doing it right; welcome.