Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 pm
- Location: Rochester, NY
Was there a recent firmware update for the hub? I am currently at 39884.39884.
I don't see anything on the Status & Updates page regarding this. Hub updates should be posted on the update page, like Telo updates are.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 pm
- Location: Northern California
I just checked my hub and you are correct, it show rev 39884.39884 as well. Wonder what was changed and/or fixed...
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm
- Location: Greater Seattle
Mine as well.
Device Status - Rev: 39884.39884
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm
My firmware shows 39884.39884 -- Issues Issues!
Not sure when it was updated. But for the past three days, I'm having issues receiving calls. The incoming call rings, and when picked up, the Hub resets (like it was disconnected from the internet) ..and comes back again after min. Out going calls are no problem.
Tried moving the hub around (modem -> ooma -> router // modem -> router -> ooma) nothing helped.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Wonder if this new FW version is the reason for my problems here
- losing internet connection after the Hub
- Hub light is blue, I get a dialtone but cannot call out
- power cycling hub fixes the problem