Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64617 by John Bigbooté
Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 pm
On 08 Sept, I blacklisted a phone number.

Tonight at 20:46 EDT A call came in from that number. The call log shows the call coming in, and it shows the number as blacklisted. I thought the point of blacklisting was to keep the call from getting to my phone, no..?
#64653 by ntoy
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am
Hello,

I believe the problem maybe with the cname on your 2nd number in My Ooma. Our system dislikes special characters like "&". I went ahead & substituted it with a space.

I know it maybe hard for you to test, but perhaps you can keep an eye on it if it happens again.
#64673 by ntoy
Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Hello diddlydoo,

In looking at your account, blacklists was disabled due to a bug in our system. I went ahead & manually re-enabled it for you. Please allow some time for the config files to update.
#64875 by John Bigbooté
Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 pm
ntoy wrote:Hello,

I believe the problem maybe with the cname on your 2nd number in My Ooma. Our system dislikes special characters like "&". I went ahead & substituted it with a space.

I know it maybe hard for you to test, but perhaps you can keep an eye on it if it happens again.

He just got through again.
#64882 by ntoy
Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm
This is related to a bug in our system. When I checked on your account at this moment, blacklists was disabled. I re-enabled it. Try rebooting your box. Is the number that is listed, the one that got through?