Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64565 by JUNGLEERAVANA
Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am
Hi,

I have Ooma hub and as per the policy, I can buy 9.99 plan for 1000 minutes every month. I am planning to get the iphone app for Ooma and have few questions

1) If I get the iphone app, can I call India using my iphone and using those 1000 mins. If I am away from my Ooma landline and if I wan to call India, can I use my iphone?

2) If I buy the plan in mid month, it is 30 day from that day..for e.g if i enroll on 15th of Sept, will 1000 mins last till 15 Oct or just the end of September

3) Any idea, Ooma hub customer can get 4.99 plan for 500 mins.

Thanks,
JR
#64570 by Bobby B
Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 am
JUNGLEERAVANA wrote:1) If I get the iphone app, can I call India using my iphone and using those 1000 mins. If I am away from my Ooma landline and if I wan to call India, can I use my iphone?

Yes, your calls from the Ooma Mobile app on your iPhone to India will use your 1000 minutes plan.

JUNGLEERAVANA wrote:2) If I buy the plan in mid month, it is 30 day from that day..for e.g if i enroll on 15th of Sept, will 1000 mins last till 15 Oct or just the end of September

I'd need to check on this - but I believe the minutes refresh either at the end of the month or on your bill cycle date (the day of the month that you originally activated your device.).

JUNGLEERAVANA wrote:3) Any idea, Ooma hub customer can get 4.99 plan for 500 mins.

This plan is available to Hub and Telo users, but you need to have Ooma Premier.