Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64577 by wrj
Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 am
Where did you see this posted that it will be fixed in Sept 2010?

Now I’m going to rant. This is very frustrating to me. This feature use to work and some change broke it. This should have been relatively simple to fix. I worked in product development for some time and we had software tools to track any modifications to the code. This didn’t prevent such mistakes but allowed you to find where the code was broke and get it fixed.

If you remember, they lost the database for blacklists for days. Ooma needs to get some structure to their product mods. I have had many phone services over the years across the country and never seen performance like this.
#64596 by scargo
Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm
I saw it here in the forums back in July or beginning of August this year. I just didn't want to go through every post to see what the exact date was. It sure is frustrating to not have it working
#64606 by southsound
Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm
scargo wrote:I saw it here in the forums back in July or beginning of August this year. I just didn't want to go through every post to see what the exact date was. It sure is frustrating to not have it working

Here is the thread: CWCID Working