Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64798 by murphy
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:34 am
You could buy up to three years (I think) at the $99 rate as long as you bought all three before December 31. They did not say that your rate would be $99 forever.
#70580 by dwsmikle
Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Yes I am having the same problem. Up until recently I had my private number and when I tried to use it, it said the number was out of service. I am furious because I have been a loyal OOMA Premier customer for a long time in fact I upgraded and kept the old system. I was not even notified about any additional charges etc. I am very dis-satisfied with this kind of service provided it is misleading.
#70583 by murphy
Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 am
dwsmikle wrote:Yes I am having the same problem. Up until recently I had my private number and when I tried to use it, it said the number was out of service. I am furious because I have been a loyal OOMA Premier customer for a long time in fact I upgraded and kept the old system. I was not even notified about any additional charges etc. I am very dis-satisfied with this kind of service provided it is misleading.

Please explain your problem in more detail. I don't understand "upgraded and kept the old system". If that means you upgraded from a hub to a Telo, the hub would go out of service at the time of the upgrade. You would have to pay a fee to have it re-activated.