Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#64077 by RyanGambrill
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm
I have my iPhone Pared to my Telo. When a call is received on the iPhone, the telo rings as expected. I noticed that the telo keeps track of the inbound phone calls in the call log. As such, I blocked some phone numbers.

I noticed that when that number calls again to the iPhone the telo rings but only a few times. Just wondering if the Ooma system ends up recognizing that this number was blocked and processes the call accordingly.

Does anyone know?
#64079 by lbmofo
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm
Calls coming in through bluetooth is not via ooma network so don't think they show up on ooma call logs (probably handset call log) and ooma blacklist won't work either.
#64081 by RyanGambrill
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 pm
lbmofo wrote:Calls coming in through bluetooth is not via ooma network so don't think they show up on ooma call logs (probably handset call log) and ooma blacklist won't work either.

You are incorrect. When I log into the website, and look at the call logs, I see the inbound phone numbers and calls that came through the iPhone.
#64082 by lbmofo
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 pm
RyanGambrill wrote:
lbmofo wrote:Calls coming in through bluetooth is not via ooma network so don't think they show up on ooma call logs (probably handset call log) and ooma blacklist won't work either.

You are incorrect. When I log into the website, and look at the call logs, I see the inbound phone numbers and calls that came through the iPhone.

If that's the case, I am surprised.....but nifty feature.