Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#63755 by faiginwells
Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm
My ooma hub is not working. The ooma tab is blinking twice then off then blinking twice then off then blinkig twice and staying on for a second or two then repeating the cycle.

I can't get any of the buttons to light up.

I press and hold the tab and nothing happens.

I have internet service going through my hub, so I know that is not the problem.

Somebody please help. I have to go out of town in about 12 hours and can't leave my family without a phone.
#63756 by faiginwells
Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 am
Well, I have been working on this for over 6 hours and its now almost 5 am. Two more hours until Ooma opens...yippee...

For anyone that cares:

I am using a westell MSTATEA model for my ATT DSL.

I have a netgear router WGR614v6.

My setup goes: modem -> ooma hub -> Netgear -> computer

Currently I have the modem in the regular mode (PPP).

Originally, before it stopped working I had it in bridge mode. My User ID and Password were in my router, but now the only way that I can get to the internet is by taking the password and ID out of the router.
#63757 by faiginwells
Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 am
O.k. final update.

After bridging my modem for about the fifth time, and playing with all of the fields in the setup.ooma.com ans well as changing all the fields in my router, it suddenly just popped blue.

I don't know why, and really don't have much faith that if the power goes out again, that all of the settings won't simply reset, but at least for now the family has phone service.

If anyone knows what the settings should be on the setup.ooma.com page so that I can use 192.168.1.XX on my router, I would appreciate the advice. Right now my router keeps changing to 10.0.0.X. Which is going to be a problem.

Thanks in advance.