Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#63806 by southsound
Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm
Cool! Free is always good. Now since we all know the source of your free ear buds, do the right thing on the way home from work tomorrow. Buy your bride a nice bunch of flowers and tell her how much you appreciate her. She may wonder what you did that she'll find out about in time, but it's just the right thing to do. :cool:
#65456 by joeed2
Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:18 pm
The headset I borrowed from the iPhone was very uncomfortable for long term music listening. Because of the hard plastic earpieces.

So I bought a pair of these from Sony, model DR-EX300iP. They work great with the iPad and with Ooma mobile. The little remote controls volume and has a built in mic. The in-ear earpieces are very comfortable, and the sound is much better.

So it seems that any wired headset made for the iPhone 3GS or 4 works great with the iPad and Ooma mobile. It's not bluetooth wireless, but in some ways I think this is better. Because these are great to also use for listening to music or watching videos on the iPad.