Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#65552 by RyanGambrill
Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 pm
I have been getting the same problem.

Yesterday I added items to the blacklist. When I hit save, it said system unavailable. But, when I refreshed the page the number showed that it was blacklisted and when I looked at the "Blacklist" tab, they were there as well.

I just got a call from one number that I knew was blacklisted. Logged into Ooma and I see that Black listing was turned off, and my most recent additions to the list were removed. I tried to add them back to the system, and got the same error. "System Unavailable". But just like before, the are show up on the Blacklist.
#65639 by RyanGambrill
Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am
I just logged into my account online. My blacklist feature has been turned off again.

This is horrible. I have only been up and running for a month or so. In that time, my telo has been replaced as it died. Now the features that I am paying for are not working.

I am ready to cancel service, get a refund for my hardware, and dispute the additional charges ($120 year service) with American Express.

-Ryan
#65647 by ntoy
Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 am
Hello ineedhelp,

There was a bad record in your blacklist table. I removed it.
Let me know if you still have issues.
#65675 by ntoy
Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am
Hello Ryan,

Unfortunately, you ran into a bug in our system. The issue has been resolved, but has not been pushed out to production.
We're going to try to get this out as soon as we can.
#65715 by nashkato
Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm
I joined Ooma on Sept 13. Since then, my personal blacklist setting has been turned off due to this same apparent system bug twice. Please work on a permanent solution. It's not hard for me to turn it back on, but I don't like having to get a telemarketer call to notice the problem, and it doesn't make Ooma look very professional for this to keep recurring. The blacklist feature is great when it works and was a major draw for me to become a Premier customer.