Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#61603 by StingRay
Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm
Hi,

Has anyone try using Dialgizmo (Pulse-to-Tone converter) on Ooma? I read the post and it seems like only one person tried it and the device did not work well for that person. Has anyone else try it and be kind to share his/her experiences before I purchase the device?

My main purpose for using the Dialgizmo device is to allow me to use my old Western Electric 202 rotary phones in my house in the U.S.. Also, has anyone have any success using the built-in features on the Dialgizmo such as the "dial * and #, speed dial, and last number dial"?

Thanks!
#61615 by WayneDsr
Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm
It sure is a pretty cool idea, though. Would be nice if you can get it to work. Keep us up to date on what you find.

Wayne
#132023 by Mister Mike
Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 am
Just want to confirm on this thread that the Dialgizmo works perfectly with the Ooma Telo (at least on my phone, a Western Electric 354). I have it plugged in to the "phone" jack on the Telo, and the "Phone" jack on the Dialgizmo goes into the house lines, giving all jacks in the house Ooma and Dialgizmo functionality.

While the thread is ancient, it came up in my Google searches while I was researching pulse to tone converters (and made me put off purchasing the Dialgizmo for way too long), so I want to clear up any confusion.