Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#61574 by Toots
Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 am
Each time I try and access ooma.com/lounge, it directs me to my ooma.com/inbox. Have tired many time
with same results.

Have read that some important things are there.

Please advise.

Toots
#61575 by murphy
Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 am
Toots wrote:Each time I try and access ooma.com/lounge, it directs me to my ooma.com/inbox. Have tired many time
with same results.

Have read that some important things are there.

Please advise.

Toots

Try

http://my.ooma.com
#61588 by Toots
Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 am
Thanks murphy, your link also accessed my inbox.

It may have something to do with the fact that my telephone number was just changed today from an ATT number. When I try to log on it shows the old ATT number I can change it and either seems to get me to the inbox. The inbox shows my new number. Apparently they have not updated the log in number.

But neither number will take me to the lounge.

I really want to changed my config to allow dialing only 10 numbers and not prefix with 1.

Toots
#61590 by lbmofo
Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 am
The inbox area is the lounge (or now called my ooma). You can click on "preferences" section to configure your account.
#61640 by Toots
Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:52 am
Thanks ibmofo, you answered my question. Tried to make changes to some of the preferences but not certain
any worked. I know enabling dialing on 10 digit number did not work. Tried the change again today, will see if
it works now.

Toots