Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#61487 by rsa
Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 am
My Ooma was working fine for months. Now any incoming calls go direct to voicemail. No phone rings. I rebooted to no avail. What could be causing this? Thanks.
#61490 by DTMF
Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 am
Is the Envelope button lighted on your Telo? If so, press it and turn off Do Not Disturb. :)
#61494 by southsound
Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 am
rsa wrote:Stupid me!!! :shock: I thought that meant I had saved messages LOL. Thanks!

Nah. Just one of the many members of the "oops" club. If I had a walnut brownie for everyone who made that mistake, well, I guess I'd be WayneDSR. :P
#66871 by luvalaff
Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 am
I am getting intermittent calls going to voicemail without the phone ringing. The envelope is not on. I have checked to see if the number was blacklisted and it was not. I received one call today that rang and I answered. The next one did not ring and went straight to voicemail. Any ideas?
#66872 by murphy
Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:33 am
luvalaff wrote:I am getting intermittent calls going to voicemail without the phone ringing. The envelope is not on. I have checked to see if the number was blacklisted and it was not. I received one call today that rang and I answered. The next one did not ring and went straight to voicemail. Any ideas?

Did the second call come in while you were still on the phone with the first call?
#66878 by luvalaff
Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 pm
No, it didn't. I just saw the light go on, didn't hear a ring, answered it and no one was there. The next thing I knew there was a message in the inbox. This happened the other day as well.