Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#3971 by cetacea
Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:45 am
I realize this is a busy time for Ooma with the mad rush of sign-ups, and Support could seemingly get backlogged for quite a bit.

Since I've not received a reply via the Support e-mail channel for an issue that I submitted the beginning of this week, I thought I'd post it here to see if Bobby or one of the other Moderators could address it.

Here is the e-mail I sent on March 3rd (I know, it's only been 2 days but I'd really like to move forward with my porting request):

Let me first say that I truly appreciate the quality and function of the Ooma system, and I hope to be using it for many years.

I purchased my Ooma from Costco.com (they don't carry them in our local stores) back on 2/12/09 and received an installed it 10 days later on 2/22/09.

I received my Costco.com Spring 2009 coupon flyer which features the Ooma with 6 Free months of Premier Service instead of the 2 that I received when I registered my Hub.

Will you please increase my Free Premier Service by the 4 additional months I should have received? I will be happy to e-mail you a copy of my receipt from Costco.com.

It is my intention to sign-up for the yearly billing for Premier Service and port one of my existing landline phone numbers.

Costco does offer an extremely liberal return policy, and while I could order another Ooma and return the first, I felt it best to first submit my request for the additional Free 4 months of Premier Service directly to Ooma.

I sincerely thank you for assistance with this matter. Please let me know how to proceed.

As I said earlier, I'd really like to move forward with my port, but before I commit, I'd really appreciate the additional 4 months of Ooma Premier Service to be added to my account.

Many Thanks again!

Edit Addition: Not sure if this makes any difference but my Order was on the 12th, it was processed and I was billed on the 19th. I received and installed the Ooma and joined the forum on the 26th.