Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#59202 by Gearscout
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm
Greetings,

I am new to Ooma...very new.

I have a temporary number while I wait for the porting to complete.

My question is this: If I enter my contacts now, will they all be lost when I change "My Ooma" to match the new number -- the one I really want associated with the account?

Another question: Is there anywhere I can see a detailed list of what comes with my regular Ooma and what is part of my trial of the "Premiere" features? I'm afraid I'm loading up on things I'm probably going to miss if I decide to stick with my budget plan! :shock:
#59211 by Groundhound
Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 pm
Gearscout wrote:My question is this: If I enter my contacts now, will they all be lost when I change "My Ooma" to match the new number -- the one I really want associated with the account?

I'm not certain, I recall back when my port was complete and my temporary Ooma number was replaced by my ported number my logs were cleared, but that makes some sense when you think about it. I don't know why contacts would be cleared and I'm guessing they would not because my contact list spans both my "my.ooma" accounts (second one for assigned number) regardless of which my.ooma account it's created under.

Gearscout wrote:Another question: Is there anywhere I can see a detailed list of what comes with my regular Ooma and what is part of my trial of the "Premiere" features? I'm afraid I'm loading up on things I'm probably going to miss if I decide to stick with my budget plan! :shock:

Here's the list of Premier features: http://www.ooma.com/premier/features
#59220 by Gearscout
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 am
Thank you! Glad to hear the Contact list is left intact, even when you log into 'My Ooma' using the new, ported phone number.

:D