Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#58491 by Jerald
Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 am
Is there a way use a bluetooth headset and Telo handset or phone plugged into a Telo base to dial phone tones?
Once a call is transferred to my bluetooth headset, I have no way to communicate with my bank or other phone computer that is requesting " please dial 1-2-3-etc. for help?" Blue-tooth function using a headset works great for person to person calls, but how does one talk to another phone computer?
#58557 by Jerald
Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am
Jerald wrote:Is there a way use a bluetooth headset and Telo handset or phone plugged into a Telo base to dial phone tones?
Once a call is transferred to my bluetooth headset, I have no way to communicate with my bank or other phone computer that is requesting " please dial 1-2-3-etc. for help?" Blue-tooth function using a headset works great for person to person calls, but how does one talk to another phone computer?

It looks like NO is the answer to my question. Using a bluetooth headset is worthless if you need keypad functions for overall communications with Ooma. I'll go back to my cordless Panasonic and wired headset for use in my home office.
If you just want to pickup a call and chat, the bluetooth setup is fine. Be advised, stay within rooms distance to your bluetooth adapter. :cry: