Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#3768 by Alex
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am
Hi all,

The HUB and the SCOUT are properly setup - the "envelope" button is off, which means that the phone should be ringing, but it does not.
Here is the whole story: I have originally setup my ATT number as primary and wanted to port it. My tries ended up without success and after a month I gave up and canceled my ATT service and lost the number. I have created a second line with OOMA and all worked relatively well (could not call any local and toll free numbers) but after the Premier trail expired, I can not get any calls. I can still call same way (no local, no tall free).
I have tried to get help from OOMA support to make my secondary number primary but without luck... for two months now...
Can anybody tell me how can I cancel any OOMA service, so I can register my HUB fresh after this and get new number? Anything I can do to create a new primary number?

Thank you,
Alex
#3837 by Dennis P
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:13 pm
I've switched your secondary number (ending in 93) to become the primary for your account. Your device has also been reconfigured to operate independently of your landline. Let me know if that works for you.