Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#57880 by scottlindner
Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 am
I just received a call from a number that is on my blacklist. I checked the call logs and it shows the call and shows right next to it that it's blacklist, but the call went through. Is there any explanation for how this might happen, and how I can correct it?

Cheers,
Scott
#58239 by pwilson
Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm
FWIW, each time I check my blacklist settings the checkbox enabling my personal blacklist has been cleared. That, along with the constant reminder to finish setup leads me to believe that some state associated with my account is being lost on a regular basis.
#58243 by scottlindner
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Or it isn't be set when you think you are setting it.

I'll have to think about the situation you described if this happens again. As far as I know, this has only happened to me once.

Cheers,
Scott
#58471 by southsound
Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Two things are very unpopular on this forum. TYPING IN ALL CAPS which is considered rude because it is like shouting in a quiet room and people who feel the need to double post an issue. Frequent posters (the ones who help with LOTS of problems) use the View new posts or View active topics links to navigate. So your response shows up twice. It does not help gain an answer.
#58486 by scottlindner
Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am
I figured out my problem. My Premier service was shut down before my paid duration actually expires next month. I'm working with support now.

I agree with Southsound. All caps is a great way to be ignored on any community forum. You're lucky he was considerate enough to even tell you that. Good on ya SS.