Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#57619 by FauxPas
Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:44 am
I'm currently using a Telo with a trial Premier subscription; when I tried to add a third number it sent me to the Add-Ons page to add a premier subscription.
My question is do I have to renew the premier subscription to be entitled to a third number? I think I remember being able to add a third one in the past? Thanks for the help!
#57622 by bw1
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 am
I think you used to be able to have additional numbers at $4.99 per month without Premier in the past, but it looks like now you must have Premier to have additional numbers.
#57625 by FauxPas
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 am
Thanks - does this mean the trial Premier doesn't have all the features of Premier?
#57629 by ntoy
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 am
Hello,

That's correct. You have to purchase/subscribe to premiere first in order to purchase additional numbers (3rd number & above at $4.99 each month).

Trial premiere features are the same as paid premiere.
#57630 by bw1
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 am
You can still add a 2nd number which is part of Premier. I suspect they don't want someone selecting multiple phone numbers during a trial and then canceling or letting Premier expire.
#57631 by southsound
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 am
Why not just add a third number using Google Voice? That way there is no charge for it and you can even point it to your main number so it will work if you decide to discontinue Premier after the trial is over. GV has lots of configuration options and the service works quite well. I use it for a front end for both our main number and also a non-profit. I only use the two GV numbers and I have Premier so I have the main number ring on my Telo main number with a standard ring and the non-profit ring on my 2nd Telo number with a custom ring.