Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#57345 by TBS123
Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 am
Schwulmon wrote:I called Ooma support this evening and they gave me a ticket number and are escalating it to level 2 support. I could not stay on the phone any longer this evening and will call them back tomorrow. I will post what happens after I talk with them.

Thanks! I've got an email conversation going with their tech support, too. I'll let you know if I find anything out first.
#57346 by Schwulmon
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 am
Thanks! I've got an email conversation going with their tech support, too. I'll let you know if I find anything out first.

I have emailed them some photos which they requested. It sounds like they may be sending new scouts out, but do not know yet.
#57360 by Schwulmon
Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:51 pm
I received a phone call Sunday and they have determined the hub is bad and are sending out a replacement.

Thanks to those trying to help. I don't know why other boards say Ooma support service is so bad. This is the second time that I have dealt with they and they have treated me great.
#57669 by TBS123
Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 pm
I also had email and phone conversations with Ooma Support, and sent them some photos. The last I spoke with them (Monday), they were sending out a replacement hub, but I haven't gotten any further confirmation.

Ted
#57950 by Schwulmon
Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 am
I received another hub from Ooma today and the scouts lights are now blue and they are working. Thanks again Ooma
#58097 by TBS123
Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 pm
Same here - I just got my replacement Hub today (6/16/10) and now all is well! Thanks!