Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#54466 by kl32n
Sat May 01, 2010 12:30 pm
Is that possible that Telo interferes with internet browsing or upsetting my ISP (comcast)? It seems I have been experiencing increased cases that iexplore loads a blank page on first attempt and I have to click Reload to have the page loaded. Occasionally the web connection (not my home network connection) will even be dropped for a few seconds and then reconnected without repair action. The problem is evasive. Sometimes it happens several times within a short period time and sometimes it won’t happen for a long time. But I don’t think I have this problem before. I tried removing Telo from my router. It seems I have cured the problem but I am not sure because this problem comes and goes without pattern.

I connected the Telo to a router, not the cable modem. I don’t sense any problem to the conversation quality. But on the other hand, I figured it would make the internet browsing problems worse if Telo is the cause and I put it before the router.