Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#54368 by michtitus
Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 am
A few days ago the power went out and when it came back on I could not go to the itnernet or call. I called att dsl services and they said that the itnernet was fine; so I disconected the itnernet from the telo and hooked it up to the computer and my internet was back, so I tried to hooked everything back up and it was not working or the internet. email michtitus@hotmail.com
#54423 by Groundhound
Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm
michtitus wrote:A few days ago the power went out and when it came back on I could not go to the itnernet or call. I called att dsl services and they said that the itnernet was fine; so I disconected the itnernet from the telo and hooked it up to the computer and my internet was back, so I tried to hooked everything back up and it was not working or the internet.

Welcome to the Ooma Forums. From a computer connected to the Telo's "home network" port, go to http://setup.ooma.com and then to the Network page. Change "MODEM Port MAC Address" to "Use Built in" and click Update. Reboot your modem, then your Telo.
Also, since this is a public forum that is visible to search and spam bots, you may not wish to publicize your email address. Click on "edit" on your original post if you wish to remove it.
#54809 by michtitus
Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 am
Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried that and it still does not work. on the back of telo unit where the to the internet is one light is solid amber and the other side is solid green.
#54815 by ntoy
Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 am
Hello,

Both LED's should not be solid. If this is the case & it's not the ether cable,
you can return back to the store if you're within the return period or you can contact
our support folks for an RMA.

Thx