Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#53747 by stumpy
Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm
My call logs are restored now, but my blacklist is still gone.

When will it be fixed?????
#53791 by trichert
Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm
My blacklist is also gone, I need this back it was one of the primary reasons I went with Ooma. I can't even create a new one its just always blank ! Fix this my phone is ringing off the hook !
#53815 by trichert
Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 pm
I am very concerned about this issue now. I mailed in a support ticket and got a response already but the tech is treating it like an individual issue like its just me. It seems Ooma isn't aware this major feature has been broken for over 3 days now. UGH ! Even their status page shows all green.

This needs to get fixed asap !
#53840 by jfkjyk
Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 am
My Blacklist is gone too. I have had off and on problems for a few weeks now. When I call customer support they give me a ticket number and tell me I will receive a return call within 24 to 48 hours. No return call ever comes. One of the reasons I selected OOMA's premium service was to be able to use the blacklist option. Customer service at OOMA is failing!
#53858 by WaltW
Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 am
Is the blacklist data going to be recovered? I saw no mention of this in the Status part of the forum.
#54054 by trichert
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 pm
Ooma doesn't seem concerned about this at all. I put in a ticket was promised a call within 48 hours (guess what, didn't get it). Not only is my blacklist not fixed, they sent me a survey asking about my service experience. You can guess what kind of marks they got.

Sigh .. this is a big deal feature for me if they can't fix it soon i have to go to a different voip provider who can fix issues in less then a week. Seriously .. this has been down for a week and no one cares there is no sense of urgency at Ooma to fix things.
#54061 by syculmaun
Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Same thing here, last week call logs and blacklist not working, call logs are back but can not save to blacklist. I just sent email to Ooma. All I can do is wait and see.
#54077 by Lola
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 pm
I just realized my blacklist is gone, and came in here to see if anyone else was having problems, I didn't realize its been broken for a few days now. Not acceptable, this is the reason I got premier.
#54083 by i2i
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm
Ooma has not fix the problem with the blacklist number dissapearing. Quite frequently it seems like Ooma has not gotten this problem fix yet. This is very frustrating as I found myself having to re-entered the blacklist numbers over and over again. Anyone has a solution to this?