Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#52838 by rathod1
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:38 pm
When someone call me, they get the message "I am sorry, All circuits are busy, please try your call later. This is a recording" I reset the hub but still can't get any inbound call. Any idea? BTW, I am in central jersey.

I encountered similar problem last month.
#52840 by ntoy
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:06 pm
Hello,

This appears to be a carrier issue. I've escalated the issue with our carrier.
Only 2nd number is working at the moment.
#53650 by JonM
Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm
I have been getting this same complaint from people trying to call me...this has been going on for several days now in my 203 area code.
#53863 by uturnaroun
Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am
The past few mornings I've been getting the same complaint too about the circuits are busy. It goes away eventually, but it shouldn't be happening. I'm in the 860 area code.
#53879 by superguy101
Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:03 pm
Very interesting, I also come from the 860 area code and constantly am getting the "all circuits are busy" problem.

I get the problem to appear about 95% of the incoming phone calls. The phone calls coming are being placed from an at&t land line, verizon cellular, and At&t cellular. I spoke to ooma today and they claim to have an engineer calling me tomorow. Outgoing calls seem to work perfectly, blue lights are active, just incoming calls are screwed up.

Anyone else had these problems fixed?? If not ooma goes back in the box and back to the store.
#53904 by Androsynth
Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 am
I, too, am in the 860 area code and am experiencing this issue. It doesn't seem like this is the norm, superguy101. I've been using Ooma for 8 months and this is the first time I've had any disruption of service. In another thread it's been said that it's a carrier issue, so I'm sure Ooma is working with the carrier as quickly as possibly to get it resolved.
#54211 by arosa
Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm
I'm in the 401 area code and for the last few weeks I've been getting intermittent "all circuits busy" and "call cannot go through, try back later". One time I even got a "all circuits are busy now, please try your call later, spr fifty two". Haven't heard that in a while though. Also, if I call my ooma line from my work line it never goes through, I'm guessing because of the corporate-type phone setup or something? Either way I'd love for some of these issues to be rectified. Tough to recommend this to friends/family when they call and get error messages.
#54600 by sqez435
Sun May 02, 2010 7:30 pm
I was on the phone off and on with ooma tech support for over 4 hours yesterday because anyone calling would get a busy signal and my phone never rang. Bottom line is that later my system finally was able to receive calls but the cost was I had to re-configure my whole set up (which had worked perfectly until January's nationwide outage without any change.) I also lost all my call logs and my blacklist. I get home this evening to discover my system can not receive calls again. This time a recording states all circuits are busy... message number 86228-2. What's up? I can't contact tech support because it's after hours. So I do without a working phone service? I am a Premiere Service subscriber and wonder why I pay more for a system I can no longer rely on. How can I get my phone to receive calls again? It wouldn't be so bad if voice mail worked. Call logs are still not working either.
H-E-L-P!
#54601 by sqez435
Sun May 02, 2010 7:34 pm
I forgot to mention in my previous post a minute ago, I'm in the 909 area code using a ported 661 area code number. Does this help?