Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#51465 by jimid29
Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 am
My telo is flashing red after resetting it and my network gear twice. When I pick up the phone I get a busy signal.
Details - after reset the telo goes through its startup cycle, everything is blue for about 15 secs and then it starts flashing red. My internet connection is fine, speedtest.net tells me I'm getting 13MB download and 1.6MB upload. Both RJ45's on the back of the telo show solid green on the right and blinking yellow on the left (as you look at the back of the telo).
#51534 by Shawn
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 am
jimid29 wrote:My telo is flashing red after resetting it and my network gear twice. When I pick up the phone I get a busy signal.
Details - after reset the telo goes through its startup cycle, everything is blue for about 15 secs and then it starts flashing red. My internet connection is fine, speedtest.net tells me I'm getting 13MB download and 1.6MB upload. Both RJ45's on the back of the telo show solid green on the right and blinking yellow on the left (as you look at the back of the telo).

Did you touch (unplug) any of the ethanet wires when you did your resetting? I mixed up the wires and plug the internet wire (from the cable modem or the router) to the wrong position and that would give busy signal and flashing red Ooma logo light as you described.