Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#50648 by aviateur
Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 am
I noticed that since we changed time last weekend, my Ooma Telo handset is still 1 hour behind the correct time (I am on PST time).
I cannot find any menu to adjust the time on my Telo so I am assuming it is getting its time from the Telo station or the network NTP or the Ooma servers.
Did anybody else notice that? How do you adjust the time on the Telo handset to display the proper time?
#50652 by murphy
Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 am
aviateur wrote:I noticed that since we changed time last weekend, my Ooma Telo handset is still 1 hour behind the correct time (I am on PST time).
I cannot find any menu to adjust the time on my Telo so I am assuming it is getting its time from the Telo station or the network NTP or the Ooma servers.
Did anybody else notice that? How do you adjust the time on the Telo handset to display the proper time?

You can't adjust the time. You will have to wait for a software update to fix the problem.
#50737 by aviateur
Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 am
murphy wrote:
aviateur wrote:I noticed that since we changed time last weekend, my Ooma Telo handset is still 1 hour behind the correct time (I am on PST time).

You can't adjust the time. You will have to wait for a software update to fix the problem.

Really annoying telo handset bug when time is in essence. A patch or fix might come when the time change on their server might take care of it. They should let us change the time on the telo handset with a menu and not impose their server time with their own timezone adjustment. Since Ooma is in the San Francisco bay area and my telo is too, I don't even know why there is a 1 hour difference, they properly did not account properly for the daylight saving time on their server.
#50752 by swisskent
Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 am
Yes... I have this problem too. Both of my Telo Handsets and other phones are an hour behind. Please fix this Ooma.