Question on OOMA Premier

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
pa9999

Question on OOMA Premier

Post by pa9999 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi:

I wanted to understand if one opts for OOMA premier on the monthly subscription of $9.99 per month and then later wants to discontinue after say 1 month, what is the procedure of cancellation?
Is it possible to cancel OOMA Premier online? And, are there any fees associated with the cancellation?

Thanks!

murphy

Re: Question on OOMA Premier

Post by murphy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 am

pa9999 wrote:Hi:

I wanted to understand if one opts for OOMA premier on the monthly subscription of $9.99 per month and then later wants to discontinue after say 1 month, what is the procedure of cancellation?
Is it possible to cancel OOMA Premier online? And, are there any fees associated with the cancellation?

Thanks!
My guess is that you would have to call CS to cancel monthly Premier. I went straight to yearly for the free number port so I've never seen monthly Premier.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

hingli

Re: Question on OOMA Premier

Post by hingli » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 am

murphy wrote:
pa9999 wrote:Hi:

Thanks!
My guess is that you would have to call CS to cancel monthly Premier. I went straight to yearly for the free number port so I've never seen monthly Premier.
Gosh... I wish it was a few clicks away to cancel Premier...
ooma Telo (Premier)
Port Started: Feb. 24, 2010; Port Expected: March 23, 2010
Internet: Cable 8Mb/1Mb