Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#48431 by pa9999
Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm
Hi:

I wanted to understand if one opts for OOMA premier on the monthly subscription of $9.99 per month and then later wants to discontinue after say 1 month, what is the procedure of cancellation?
Is it possible to cancel OOMA Premier online? And, are there any fees associated with the cancellation?

Thanks!
#48466 by murphy
Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 am
pa9999 wrote:Hi:

I wanted to understand if one opts for OOMA premier on the monthly subscription of $9.99 per month and then later wants to discontinue after say 1 month, what is the procedure of cancellation?
Is it possible to cancel OOMA Premier online? And, are there any fees associated with the cancellation?

Thanks!

My guess is that you would have to call CS to cancel monthly Premier. I went straight to yearly for the free number port so I've never seen monthly Premier.
#48469 by hingli
Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 am
murphy wrote:
pa9999 wrote:Hi:

Thanks!

My guess is that you would have to call CS to cancel monthly Premier. I went straight to yearly for the free number port so I've never seen monthly Premier.

Gosh... I wish it was a few clicks away to cancel Premier...