Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#46724 by BlueiPhone
Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 am
CWCID not working – Panasonic KX-TG6434 Digital Cordless System

CID - Caller ID is working on the phone and has since day one.

CWCID or CWID – “Call Waiting Caller ID” is not working. Panasonic calls it “CWID” Call Waiting Caller ID.

When I am on the phone I hear the beep, telling me there is someone calling me. I look at the display on the phone and it has not changed to display the incoming call, caller’s ID information.

Panasonic Operating Instruction manual for this phone on Page 48 says:
In order to use Caller ID, call waiting, or Call Waiting Caller ID (CWID), you must first contact your service provider/telephone company and subscribe to the desired service.
After subscribing, you may need to contact your service provider/telephone company again to activate this specific service, even if you already subscribed to both Caller ID and Call Waiting with Caller ID services (CWID).

Do I need to subscribe to both “Caller ID” Services and “Call Waiting with Caller ID”? and then have them activate them? How do I do this? Is there an option for this?

Does CWCID work for anyone else? Or is this a Bug or will be a new feature in the future?

Could it be my phone is incompatible with OOMA Telo? I have the Panasonic KX-TG6434 (one base unit with phone and 3 remotes, purchased at Costco).

If it is my phone it would be great if OOMA would tell us what phone systems are totally compatible with their system.
Help…

Thank you …

BTW…. I really to like the OOMA system and feedback to OOMA is the only way we can make it better.
#66481 by BlueiPhone
Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm
It works now... Tks...