Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#45978 by solanki_rajesh
Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 pm
Anyone have suggestions for porting a 910 256 XXXX number. When I bought the device a few weeks ago I did not immediately port b/c I was getting a fast busy. 2 weeks later and 6 hours total on the phone got that fixed and now am happy with the quality of the service, but now it says I cant port my d@mn number!!

Help, please?
:(
#45982 by southsound
Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm
Please don't double post. It causes some to avoid answering.
#46637 by mdnosliw
Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm
I am in the same boat. When I purchased the equipment it said the number could be ported. Now six weeks later it can not and I am stuck for $350 I sent for equipment and subscription.
#46730 by southsound
Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 am
mdnosliw wrote:I am in the same boat. When I purchased the equipment it said the number could be ported. Now six weeks later it can not and I am stuck for $350 I sent for equipment and subscription.

This is classic. OP writes a duplicate post about a porting problem. A long time forum member asks the OP to not double post. Then another poster reads the thread, including a request to NOT DOUBLE POST. So what does that poster decide to do? DOUBLE POST!

Should I be typing in a larger font??

http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6554

This a user forum. Lots of people here are able to help users with all kinds of unusual as well as mainstream connectivity problems and can recommend how to troubleshoot issues. But since we are all users like yourself, why do you think it helps to double post? :?:
#46804 by amoney
Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:06 pm
I guess people panic and start fire bombing the forum to make sure they get noticed in an act of desperation to make this product work, kind of over compasating for not receiving any help from Ooma customer service.

People are very passionate getting rid of there landline.
#47150 by teacup775
Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 am
Some of us are passionate about getting back their cell phone. ATT can't get the number back. The claim is that the name they are offering for the account doesn't match ooma records..... ¬¬ Except the names match.

I am placing bets that the land line port might work this time.