Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#44316 by Ryan9201
Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm
I cam back home from my office and my OOMA device had the red light blinking and the button 1 and 2 both red.
I tried reseting the modem as well as the phone and still no signs of it turning blue.

I have been on the phone with customer service and its been over 20 minutes that i have been on hold.

I checked my firewall setting and its perfectly fine. Speed test is perfect.

Can Technical Support please call me back to get the phone back to normal. Thats the only phone I have at home.
The Red blinking light and the button 1 and 2 are red. Please help.

Time 8:58 pm (Eastern)
Thanks
Ryan
Last edited by Ryan9201 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#44319 by hpepper
Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 pm
Is this the newer Telo or the older Hub? Also, what is your setup? Cable or DSL or other? Also, do you have the Ooma device just after the cable modem? Did it work before... able to make calls in and out?
#44320 by scoutconnor
Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 pm
I too have been having issues with my Ooma Hub (QoS is ON). It has been VERY crackly and very broken up. I have tried rebooting EVERYTHING that is internet related (even though my setup is Modem>Ooma>Router) to no avail.
If I place calls on my Ooma Telo (Modem>Hub>Router>Telo [QoS on Router is OFF]) , everything seems to be working fine.

I tested my stats on both speedtest.net and pingtest.net.
My DL speed is 1.5Mbps, UL is 384Kbps. Jitter is 1ms, Ping is 42ms. Packet loss is 0%
Verizon HSI DSL.
#44321 by Ryan9201
Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm
hpepper wrote:Is this the newer Telo or the older Hub? Also, what is your setup? Cable or DSL or other? Also, do you have the Ooma device just after the cable modem? Did it work before... able to make calls in and out?

Yes I am using Verizon FIOS (Cable)...... Its the older HUB. It was working fine for the past few months. Today I came back from work and the phone is not working. Lights are Red. Checked my speed and its perfectly fine.

Someone please help.
#44630 by scoutconnor
Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 pm
scoutconnor wrote:I too have been having issues with my Ooma Hub (QoS is ON). It has been VERY crackly and very broken up. I have tried rebooting EVERYTHING that is internet related (even though my setup is Modem>Ooma>Router) to no avail.
If I place calls on my Ooma Telo (Modem>Hub>Router>Telo [QoS on Router is OFF]) , everything seems to be working fine.

I tested my stats on both speedtest.net and pingtest.net.
My DL speed is 1.5Mbps, UL is 384Kbps. Jitter is 1ms, Ping is 42ms. Packet loss is 0%
Verizon HSI DSL.

I am still having the issues described above.