Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#44216 by frogman_usn
Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 am
I have the basic package and the Ooma Hub. I would like to know if someone can tell me for the basic package if Ooma goes down (like it did due to internal problems a couple weeks ago) do they offer a place for me to have calls forwarded to my cell? The reason I ask this is because I am currently still on the promo for Premium. I know that as a premium member you have the ability to forward calls. I am not concerned about having the ability to forward calls at a whim...only when the internet is down or Ooma creates a problem..can anyone help with this?

-RR
#44230 by murphy
Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am
It was recently promised for basic users but has not been implemented yet.
#44235 by frogman_usn
Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 am
murphy wrote:It was recently promised for basic users but has not been implemented yet.

Thank you. I think it is the right thing to do. Its one thing to offer call forwarding at the whim of the user its another for Ooma to step up and provide a solution to a system outage.
#44243 by topwinder
Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am
I am a new ooma core customer, who ordered the system the day the outage happened. It is good to hear that this feature will be made available to basic customers too!.