Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#44428 by murphy
Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm
stubeeef wrote:
stubeeef wrote:my handset still says 32829, do I need to do something for the firmware update?

Bump

Are you leaving everything running 24 hours a day? Updates typically get pushed in the middle of the night.
#44458 by stubeeef
Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm
yes, I have not powered off since I got it.
I have 3 handsets and the telo. I also have a base and handsets running via the phone port on the telo.
#44467 by Aveamantium
Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm
stubeeef wrote:yes, I have not powered off since I got it.
I have 3 handsets and the telo. I also have a base and handsets running via the phone port on the telo.

Reboot the Telo and see if it gets it then...
#44566 by 2spirit
Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 am
According to the Status thread, there was a problem with some "new" telos not being able to update to the newest firmware, but supposedly that problem has been fixed. However, it does seem that many Telos are still at 32829. My Telo has not been updated to this point. Rebooting the unit has not acquired the update. Perhaps one of the Mods could comment on why some of the Telos are having difficulty with this update . . . perhaps it is just rolling out very slowly?
#44729 by fastlane01
Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm
PetalumaRealtor wrote:Is this a general release of the new update? I see no mention of it on the status and update section of this forum. :?:

Well, I am not in a beta program to my knowledge, so it just showed up this week.

After 4 days of testing I can say that all my vbattery issues are resolved, sound quality and distance from the base are vastly improved and I just replaced my bad handset and now all 3 work as well as I ever expected.

This update made Telo wife acceptable as well. Way to go, Ooma!