Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#44297 by heath
Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm
UPdate.

Well I downloaded new firmware for my router and things have been great today. My hub did receive the new firmware. Not sure if the new firmware on the hub created a conflict with old router firmware. Anyway - I have a netgear 614 v6. Ill post back if i get more problems. thx for the help.

H
#70420 by elmarcin
Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am
I have had my Ooma (not the Telo) plugged in downstream from DSL modem router>switch for almost a year. 2 days ago my DSL modem began rebooting itself frequently. I powered down Ooma and there were no more reboots. I plugged it back in and there were no reboots until the first phone call via Ooma - about 2 hours later. Then the reboots started again. I unplugged Ooma and the DSL Modem was up with no reboots for 1.5 hours and counting before I left for work. Nothing else has changed in the environment - the DSL Modem is old and way past updates. Anyone have any other ideas?
#70430 by murphy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 am
Nothing you can do from the LAN side of a modem should cause it to reboot with the single exception of connecting to it's configuration page and clicking on the reboot button if it has one.

Are you sure that your power (AC) is stable? Sounds like a wall socket or a power strip that has a loose connection.